Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Something different - Parchment Cards

Hi there,

Around the time of the last Extravaganza (November), some parchment craft items came into the shop. I took a look and said too difficult and time consuming - not for me.
While at the shop the other day the very talented Cathy G, brought along some of her finished cards. (I got one from her at Christmas - I was blown away).
She only started this technique last November, I watched her in action at our craft club last Thursday - she makes it all look so simple. So here are just a few of her cards - they are fab. Will load up some more in a few days.

Photobucket Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cathy has confirmed that she will be doing a class for us - a full day and teaching us all her secret tips for making this a lot easier. Calender will be out this week.

    ReplyDelete