Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cards from Extravaganza

Hi there,

Well the week has flown by, it only feels like yesteday since I was leaving the Westwood hotel with my head full of new ideas and inspiration. I think at this stage that everyone has recovered and maybe ye are getting to finish the projects that ye started that weekend. We would love to see how your cards, LO's, albums and jewellery turned out. You can send us a link to your blog or a picture of the finished item. I never fail to be amazed at how differently the same project can turn out.
Anyway I taught one class, went to five classes and then had to dash home to other commitments.
I have lots of photos of cards & projects but very little of people - so if anyone has any we would love to see those too. Any pictures can be sent to anblogbui@gmail.com.

Just to whet your appitite here are cards from two of the classes that I went to.

The first was Sandie Dunne's class where we painted with Distress Inks - a technique that I have tried since and will be trying again. She used a lovely Sugar Nellie stamp in the class. I only bought it in An Siopa Bui the day before - very glad I had! Do check out Sandie's Blog for more of her fab cards.



The second card is from Carmen Sheridan's class. In this class we used Stamping Bellas and this time we coloured with Copic Markers! I only managed to get a picture of one of the cards, but you can see more of her work on Carmen's blog.



I have been rubber stamping for a few years and I can never get enough of colouring techniques!

Hope to be back soon with more pictures from the weekend!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment