Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A very creative week!

I have had one of those weeks where the projects to be finished is a bit too long.  Good in one way because it is so inspiring, but the big question is to decide what to do first - Class cards for our regular class, the fabby projects for my class on Saturday (doing things Kerry style), a mini-album swop I am doing with some very talented ladies on Facebook, and the next Yellow Club.

Today's pic is of a cute card I made for thanking teachers - a really important message at this time of year.  Giving gifts isn't as common anymore, but a nice handmade card I know will be appreciated.  You could always get the student to do the colouring themselves!

The base card is a pre-fold from Docrafts.  Sometimes it is just easier when a bigger sheet than an A4 is needed.  It is a 6X6" Stepper card.  The image is from Penny Black and is a beautiful wood mounted stamp.  I have coloured using my Copics, and then created the flowers from scraps.  The sentiment is handwritten using a white gel pen!

No comments:

Post a Comment