Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Busy Weekend - and The Website back online

After a hectic week, we finally have the new improved www.ansiopabui.ie website back up and running. Thanks so much to Helen for all the hard work. It really looks fabulous and there is lots and lots of new goodies . Now we just have to keep it up to date, but it should be easier with three of us, Helen, Kim in the shop and me - although I will be doing my bit long distance from South Africa for a few weeks. Do pop over and have a browse.
We had a lovely demo day yesterday and made some really lovley projects. Phil and I were doing demo's with 12X12, and made some great projects - Helen popped in afters seeing the Boats off from the Volvo Ocean race, and took loads of photos so watch this space.
Having a well deserved day off to pack for my trip, so I will sign off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment