Thursday, May 14, 2009

Challenge Winners!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who entered. The reason it has taken me so long to decide on a winner - is that it is such a hard job! It really has been tough and I have changed my mind a good few times.
The winner is Entry no 22 - the card that is a box, a popout, a little scrapbook, and everything in fact. It is the entry I call time for tea. What wonderful use of scallops and really creative use of making scallops out of circle punches as well. I actually have this entry in the shop, so if you pop in, do ask to see it - it really is a deserving winner. Sarah - please contact me to choose your nesties.
But, I am not done yet, because we do have a second prize - a voucher to spend online and that goes to the the simple but very clever sheep! Entry no 6! I am sure you all agree.
Details of the next challenge will be up in a day or so.
Thank you all so much for entering.

1 comment: