Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday News

Tuesday is Monday for me as Monday is my precious day off! Unfortunately with that you get that Monday feeling on a Tuesday. Ok - now all the news.
Firstly congratulations to all of you who entered the challenge - the standard of entries was fantastic - really amazing - we are going to have to do some really hard thinking to decide on a winner and might even have some runner up prizes - because I know it is going to be a hard decision.
I think I am going to have to postpone the Penny Black Class. I have had some problems with the order, and although it has now been shipped - Penny Black tells me that it will arrive this week, but the Fedex site tells me Monday. A bit too close for comfort with the class on Sunday.
Watch this space - if all goes well, we hope to have a demo day on Sunday with the new Hello Kitty stuff from Sizzix (but I need to be sure it will be in first). Couriers - the joy and bane of my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment